Basic & Advanced Urology Training Program
This course will focus on advanced surgical techniques for surgeons who wish to increase their knowledge of laparoscopic inguinal hernia repair as a primary procedure. This program includes didactics, live case observation, group discussions, and a hands-on cadaver lab highlighting procedural steps and technical tips to efficiently perform laparoscopic inguinal hernia repair.
- A unique opportunity to learn not only from the masters in their surgical skills but also from the passionate teachers.
- Step by step explanation of all techniques with video clippings
More than 10 hours of hands-on practical over 5 Lab sessions for skill development, guided & supervised by experts.
- Emphasis also on Open techniques with latest modifications
Live Relay of a few procedures from other high volume centers with two-way interaction subject to availability of cases
- Take home material including videos, reading material detailing steps of different
- An introduction to Alumni concept & fostering the ties to develop & build relationships with fellow participants & share the progress in the future journey of Hernia management.
Training by audio visual aids (Computer slides & video CDs/DVDs)
Detailed lectures on all topics starting from the basic to the advanced.
Practical demonstration on patients and video presentations of almost all abnormal cases
Concrete & precise course material
Daily assignments for better grasping of concepts
Option of further update by joining the Ultrasound club, through correspondence or through internet
Certificate issued after successful completion of the courses
Hands on sessions with patients
Individual problem solving sessions
All courses lay more emphasis on basics and practically useful applications.
Inquire about this course
FOR ANY QUERIES