Diploma in Urogynecology
This rotation will expose the participant to all facets of urogynecology / pelvic floor dysfunction focusing on outpatient evaluation of urinary incontinence, pelvic organ prolapse and defecatory dysfuction and treatment of these disorders. The current clinical science and basic science will be introduced where applicable. The student will have the opportunity to participate with the Urogyn faculty in clinic and in the operating room at TILLT. There will be opportunities to observe urodynamic testing, cystoscopy, pelvic floor physical therapy, anal manometry, endoanal ultrasound and neuromodulation.
At the end of this rotation, students should be able to:
• Obtain a comprehensive history of patients presenting with symptoms of prolapse and incontinence and be able to present completely and concisely to the attending physician
• Describe the appropriate physical examination and laboratory and procedural evaluation of patients with stress urinary incontinence, urge urinary incontinence and pelvic organ prolapse.
• Describe the pathophysiology and risk factors for prolapse and stress incontinence.
• Formulate and describe appropriate treatments for patients with stress urinary incontinence, urge urinary incontinence and pelvic organ prolapse.
This training course offers Hands-on workshops for Diploma in Urogynecology.
Urogynecology course highlights
– Giving a strong foundation in Urogynecology
– Video scenarios of surgical procedures
– Hands-on Workshop of repair of anal sphincher injury(OASIS)
– Take home books
– Edited/Unedited Video Atlas
– General Urogynecology assessment
– Urinary & Fecal Fistula
– Repair of Obstetric Perineal Injuries
– Managing Sexual Dysfunctions, Vaginal Rejuvenation
– Fascial repair for anterior/posterior vaginal wall prolapse
– Laparoscopic Prolapse Surgeries-McCall Culdoplasty, HUSLS, Sacrohyteropexy
– Conservative Management of UG Conditions
– Surgical Management of UG Conditions
– Sacrocolpopexy, Sling Surgery, Pectopexy
– Mid Urethral Sling, Burch Colposuspension
Inquire about this course
FOR ANY QUERIES