About The Doctor
Dr. Anupama Sethi Arora is an expert name of the Obstetrics and Gynecology department. Not only is she a practicing Doctor or Specialist, but she is also an IVF Specialist and Course Director of the Medical Institute. She has an expertise experience of over 26 as a Doctor and over 10 years experience in Training to develop skills of medical aspirants. Dr. Anupama practices at the Tulip Multispeciality Hospital in Sonipat and as a HOD or course faculty in Tillt (Tulip Institute & Lall Laparoscopic Training Centre).
She was also working in SHIMIST for the Training Program of Minimal Access Surgery, Gynecology, and Urology, for Basic, Advanced Endo Gynae and Colposcopy training.
She passed her post-graduation in Obs. & Gynae from PGIMS, Rohtak in 1998. She moved into private practice in 2001 and joined 40 years old rural hospital in Tehsil of Haryana in 2001 with a motive to improve maternal health & child care in rural Haryana. She completed her Basic Gynae Endoscopy training from ALI Khan Hospital in 2005, Ethicon Institute, Delhi, etc followed by Diploma in Gynae Endoscopy from Keil, Germany, Advance diploma in Gynae Endoscopy from CICE, France, and Dip.
In Advanced Reproductive Medicine & Embryology (Germany) and is now performing all Gynae Laparoscopy & Hysteroscopy procedures.
She got experience in training from SHIMIST which is located in Sonipat, Haryana.
During SHIMIST tenure faculty, she successfully trained the total number of candidates is more than 750 and also conducted few workshops in Endo Gynae at various places of India including Nepal (Total Workshops-55) with approx. 600 candidates. Now she is continuing her training career as a director and course Faculty in TILLT. Dr. Anupama Sethi Arora is also an experienced, skilled, and awarded doctor in her field of specialization. Apart from this, she is a kind heart person as well.
Not only TILLT but SHIMIST students have also graced with Dr. Anupama’s and from her medical expertise
- Diploma in Gynae Endoscopy (Germany),
- M.B.B.S., D.G.O., FICOG
- Diploma in Advanced Gynae Endoscop,(France),
- Dipoma in IVF & Reproductive Medicine (Pune by KIELUniversity),
- Dipoma in Advanced Reproductive Medicine & Embryology (Germany),
- Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynecology Ultrasonography (Dubai),
- Diploma in Colposcopy (Dubai),
- Fellowship in Cosmetic Gynaecology (Dubai),
- Fellowship in Cosmetic Gynaecology (UAE)by American Aesthetic Association,
- Specialist in Infertility & Endoscopy
- HOD –Gynaecology & IVF
- Director, TULIP Multispecialty Hospital, Sonepat, Delhi/NCR.
- Course Director of IAGE four week fellowship Training for Gynaecological Endoscopy with effect from 8thDecember, 2018
- Course director of TILLT (Tulip Institute & Lall Laparoscopic training Centre)
- Past Course Director SHIMIST
- M.B.B.S. and DGO from PGIMS, Rohtak in 1998.
- Diploma in Gynae Endoscopic Surgery from University of Kiel, Germany.
- Diploma Advance Gynae Endoscopy from CICE, France,
- Diploma in Advanced Reproductive Medicine & Embryology (Germany)
- Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynecology Ultrasonography, ISUOG (Dubai)
- Diploma in Colposcopy ( Dubai)
- Fellowship in Cosmetic Gynaecology (Dubai)
- Fellowship in Cosmetic Gynaecology (Sharjhah)