Fellowship Laparoscopic Program for Foreign Delegates
This Programme rigorous “Hands On” training of all essential and advanced laparoscopic procedures. Free study material to complement practical knowledge is provided with the course.
- To develop individuals valued in healthcare as change catalysts who will transform the existing healthcare system in India
- To provide an intellectually stimulating and supportive environment that is respectful of diversity and that fosters individual and collective pursuits
- To develop the ability in students to practice autonomously in a wide range of clinical and community settings
- Provide career advancement and lifelong learning opportunities through a center of excellence of continuing education
- Design and develop skilling, workshops, short courses, continuous skill up programs relevant to the sector
- Cultivate critical thinking, creativity and ethical practices in healthcare professionals
- To develop an institution with a sharp focus on service excellence
- To place patient care at the forefront of all education and healthcare delivery initiatives
- To deliver value based healthcare outcomes for the community and improve quality of life
Training by audio visual aids (Computer slides & video CDs/DVDs)
Detailed lectures on all topics starting from the basic to the advanced.
Practical demonstration on patients and video presentations of almost all abnormal cases
Concrete & precise course material
Daily assignments for better grasping of concepts
Option of further update by joining the Ultrasound club, through correspondence or through internet
Certificate issued after successful completion of the courses
Hands on sessions with patients
Individual problem solving sessions
All courses lay more emphasis on basics and practically useful applications.
Inquire about this course
FOR ANY QUERIES