- Pelvic trainer sessions
- Anatomy of the Female reproductive system
- Live Surgeries
- Uterine Techniques
- Handling of Resectoscope & Hysteroscope
- Method of handling instruments & Equipment
- Port Placement techniques
- Management of Hysteroscopy complications
- To make every aspirant able to diagnose and manage complications of Hysteroscopy
- Understand the distention media and the distention system including their safety.
- To have working knowledge of Hysteroscopic Myomectomy and Endometrial resection.
- To perform Hysteroscopy for infertility.
- Understand the distention media and the distention system.
- To identify and Treat Polyps, Intra-Uterine Adhesions and a Septum in the Endometrial Cavity.