Hysteroscopy is used to diagnose or treat problems of the uterus. A hysteroscope is a thin, lighted telescope-like device. It is inserted through your vagina into your uterus. The hysteroscope transmits the image of your uterus onto a screen. Other instruments are used along with the hysteroscope for treatment.
One of the most common uses for hysteroscopy is to find the cause of abnormal uterine bleeding. Abnormal bleeding can mean that a woman’s menstrual periods are heavier or longer than usual or occur less or more frequently than normal. Bleeding between menstrual periods also is abnormal. In some cases, abnormal bleeding may be caused by benign (not cancer) growths in the uterus, such as fibroids or polyps. The main focus of Hysteroscopy training course is to provide a training using original instruments and surgeon can gather realistic hands on experience by working on various pathology and encountering complications such as uterine cavity bleeding, miomectomy, polypectomy, endometrials, ablation, sinequial lises, removal of strange bodies.
Hysteroscopy also is used in the following situations:
- Remove adhesions that may occur because of infection or from past surgery
- Diagnose the cause of repeated miscarriage when a woman has more than two miscarriages in a row
- Locate an intrauterine device (IUD)
- Perform sterilization, in which the hysteroscope is used to place small implants into a woman’s fallopian tubes as a permanent form of birth control.
- Hysteroscopy and resection practical workshop with the harvested model of heart
- Safe and effective diagnostic hysteroscopy
- Control fluid for a clear view
- Practical safe and efficient resection of polyps and myomas with the loop
- Handle the resectoscope ergonomically
- To perform a safe and effective diagnostic hysteroscopy
- To perform ideal navigation with the angled optics
- To control fluid for a clear view.
- To handle the resectoscope ergonomically.
- To practice safe and efficient resection of polyps and myomas with the loop.
- To securely coagulate bleeders.
Benefits from Course
- Able to know the safely performance and diagnostic hysteroscopy.
- Safe use of electrosurgery for hysteroscopic procedures.
- To understand how and when to perform hysteroscopic procedures.
- Complete training to understand various devices available in the market to perform an operative hysteroscopy procedure including endometrial resection and ablation, endometrial polypectomy and fibroid resection.
Inquire about this course
FOR ANY QUERIES