- Live surgeries
- How to set-up OT
- Anaesthesia in laparoscopy, pre & post-operative care.
- Laparoscopic Instruments
- Medico-legal aspects in Minimal Access Surgeries
- Laparoscopic/Hysteroscopic Gynae procedures
- Hands-on training
- To make our aspirant learn, practice, and acquire proficiency in basic laparoscopic skills- Camera Manipulation, Electrocautery, Eye-hand coordination, Clipping, and grasping, Two-handed maneuvers; Translocation of objects, and Clip application.
- To get an exposure to GYN procedures such as salpingo-oophorectomy, Laparoscopic tubal sterilization, salpingectomy, and salpingostomy to help you gain experience in various techniques and surgical instruments.
- To make familiar to control complications and emergency situations such as a ruptured fallopian tube, blood-filled abdominal cavity, and bleeding at the implantation site.