In-vitro fertilization popularly known as IVF technology is one of the most successful forms of assisted reproductive technologies that are available today to assist couples who are finding it difficult to have
Children. It is a simple process in which the egg of a woman is fertilised with a sperm in a medically controlled laboratory under artificial conditions (literally in a glass). The fertilised embryo is then transferred into the uterus for growth. There is a systemic method for carrying out this process in numerous hospitals all over the world.
IVF was originally developed for ladies with blocked fallopian tubes or missing tubes and remains wont to treat those conditions. It is also used when infertility cannot be explained and with the following ovulatory or structural causes:
- problems with ovulation
- polycystic ovarian syndrome
- cervical problems.
Features of our IVF Training Program
- Fundamental and medical research in the pathophysiology of male and female infertility
- Gain knowledge of treatment preference in male and feminine infertility by familiar debates and surveillance of medical and surgical care of patients
- The training session is out there with us in various regular and advanced laboratory tests in Andrology, and Assisted Reproduction Techniques (IUI / IVF / ICSI)
- Laboratory training in microsurgery is also available for the training of urologists and gynecologists.
Inquire about this course
FOR ANY QUERIES